Saturday

A Dinosaur Safari

A Dinosaur Safari

I recently took my children to one of the local botanical gardens.They were having a dinosaur exhibit throughout the park.

I handed the map to my children, who were more than happy to navigate our way through the park, keeping track of where we should see various dinosaurs.

The first few were easy to find, but later dinosaurs took a more practiced eye to see in the foliage.It made it feel more likeВ a real safari.

During that day, I also discovered my daughter’s love of photography.I myself love photography, although I’ve never taken the time to learn much about it.Perhaps that will be the push for me to start learning in order to help her.

The gardens were beautiful.

Signs near the dinosaurs gave limited facts about the species, to which my children added.

A discussion ensued about which of today’s animals were related to which dinosaurs.

Some of the exhibits were quite life-like.

We rehasehed our old debate about whether dragons were more likely to be warm or cold blooded.That’s a topic for another day, but we are still in the warm blooded camp.

By the time we made it to the end of the park, we were in full swing.I gave a stage whispered, «Don’t move!» My children looked around to see what it was I saw, spotting the great T-Rex.

FromВ which we had to run for our lives.


royston langdon wiki