Sunday

Too many Sox! Too confusing!

Too many Sox! Too confusing!

So, I rolllllll into my house.Check the internet.Start flipping out because it says the Sox pitching can’t hold up.Says the Sox lose.

So damn angry.Take a shower.

Still angry.

Don’t even want to look at my computer.

Walk the dog.

Watch Cheers on Netflix.

Make dinner plans.

Turn on computer to flip out.Again.

Say oh.Oh.As I realize the WHITE Sox pitching failed.And the WHITE Sox lost.

Oh.

Well, good

So, we get a pitcher from Seattle.I love Seattle.I think I’ve said that.I’d like to LIVE in Seattle.

Erik Bedard.Hmm.

Okay.Let’s see

WAIT.The «oft-injured» Bedard??????

ANOTHER ONE?

Really, Theo?

Erik Bedard.Is Canadian.Speaks French.Okay.

I’m still fixated on this «oft-injured» bit.

~L

В 

В 


Health Solutions - Stress Relief