Monday

About Health

About Health 10 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDTI crack my knuckled as a bad habit, and sometimes I feel that I can’t help it. I’ve heard that cracking your knuckles can dislocate or fracture your fingers. Is that true?10 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDTI was playing Dance Dance Revolution and I moved/landed wrong and now my shin «muscle» really hurts. It hurts near the top of the front of my lower leg. It doesn’t hurt too much just to move it but it does hurt a lot when I use that leg to go down stairs or to stand up or to get out of the car.

Did I pull my shin muscle? What should I do to help it heal?10 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDTThree days ago, I had nasty, ga*sy burps taste like that I going to puke.I also threw up that night.For the next two days I had bad diarrhea.Now today I am having the same nasty, ga*sy tasting burps.What’s going on with my stomach?10 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDTHey guys, I was planning on getting my hair cut this weekend with my local hair stylist.I’m actually trying a different person.And I’m only 12, And i think i have Seborrheic Dermatitis.Its kinda raised, And its red.There’s also little tiny patches of red and dryness.It rarely flakes, But you can see it in the light.And its right on my hair line :P And i have dandruff on my hairline too.I was wondering if they would say anything, Or if i should just save myself from embara*sment and not even go.Help?10 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDTIts like 100 degrees and i have to walk to cla*s and it takes me 20 minutes.I have been getting shortness of breath and chest pains when walking, and I went to the health clinic at my college and they believe its my asthma.I have had asthma since I was little, but I hardly have in problems anymore.
current events images