Friday

Because of the Bad Mood to Others, Bad Attitude to Cause the Damage

Because of the Bad Mood to Others, Bad Attitude to Cause the Damage

There are people because of the own Personality, as a person you should not be other people bully is not fight back, how can such a weak person called normal?Government has always stressed that everyone is equal, but is not the case.Not everyone born with some pride, I strive to do something first.I hate my work because it is monotonous and tasteless, but also hate this city, because it is too small, whether in the street, as long as a few in the city will watch the disgusting face.Their hypocrisy makes me hate, I go, leave this city, to achieve my dream.
So goodbye parents alone came to Shanghai.I have work unit not far from the small, each work is not happy when I would go, where there was about forty artists, each time I would go see him, he was always so kind, no matter what others say he what, scolded him, and he can smiled When not to hear the wh*le.
Once, he performed for me, when my mood was very bad, while smoking I see him, I was wondering how much money to give him at that time, money, when I think I have a corner of the coin.So I put the coins into the ground, I think he would angry.But I was wrong, he smiled then picking money up, I said to thank.I looked a little guilty, would like to say sorry, but I did not opportunity because he is gone.
This article was written by Cindy, you can buy rift gold and rift Platinum from her company.The best service is your best choice.


[zeezal] Latest Photographs In Beautiful Model Bipasha Basu