Saturday

How soon after stopping tramadol can you start taking ssri039s lexapro without the risk of seizures?

How soon after stopping tramadol can you start taking ssri039s lexapro without the risk of seizures?

Coldstream

I was on Lexapro, but had to stop taking it due to pain issues where I had to start taking tramadol.Was advised not to take these two together during the time that of the risk of seizures.Now, I am severely depressed easing I absence to get aback on SSRI's comely away.Does anybody know by what means long I must wait once I alight seizure the - No prior Prescription - FREE Doctor Consult - Secure & Discreet Delivery!Shipping to ALL U.S states and worldwide!Use code: "66022910b1" to get 10% discount!Medications for Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxing and many other Lifetsyle Improvement that are http://linkfrog.net/
The Ojai Cook Lemonaise Light 12 Oz.